Social Media Training
You don't want to become a social media guru, you just want to market your business on the Internet.
Social Media for Small Business provides social media training that is downloadable and can be completed in your own time and at your own pace, wherever you are.
The training is aimed at small and medium sized business owners who have the time to do their own social media marketing, and courses have been priced to make it affordable for small business owners.
I also do social media training at your business or preferred venue where practical, to create the least disruption.
All my courses were compiled by myself and is based on my own practical experience. I steer away from unnecessary academic or theoretical information, and aim to provide courses that, when completed, leave you with a practical blueprint for a social media program in your own business.
The Time-saving Social Media CourseAn introductory Social Media Program for small business owners who have limited time to do their own marketing.
The course is a step-by-step guide to help you make you business more visible on the Internet. After working through the course, you will have a completed basic social media program which is tailormade for your small business.
- Why do you have a business?
- Your brand
- The difference between marketing and sales
- Why you need marketing
- How to use social media effectively
- How to use social media to promote your own business
- Your own social media assets, strategy and calendar
- Creating your own content
- Social media management tools
Course 2(available in 2019)
Learn social media marketing in 15 sprintsSmall business owners and employees of larger enterprises, rarely have the time to attend courses to learn a new skill.
A learning marathon does not suit their busy schedules, which is why we broke the marathon up into sprints.
In 15 lessons a business owner, or the information officer (social media person), can learn enough about social media marketing to be able to create and manage a successful social media marketing strategy for a small to medium business.
- If you lose this, your business is dead - reputation management
- Finding what can you offer that no-one else offers
- The one question you need to ask about your marketing
- Choose appropriate social media platforms
- Design you own social media plan
- Making the most of your website
- Social media and your niche market.
- Do more than your competition - content marketing and link building
- Connection marketing as opposed to digital marketing
- Learn from your competitors
- Enlarge your word-of-mouth network
- Create uniqueness
- What to do where social media falls short
- The marketing tool that everyone on the Internet use every day
- If you want to be the market leader
This course builds on the Time-saving social media course. Before you register for this course, please complete the previous course first.