Social Media Training
You don't want to become a social media guru, you just want to market your business on the Internet.
Social Media for Small Business provides social media training that is downloadable and can be completed in your own time and at your own pace, wherever you are.
The training is aimed at small and medium sized business owners who have the time to do their own social media marketing, and courses have been priced to make it affordable for small business owners.
I also do social media training at your business or preferred venue where practical, to create the least disruption.
All my courses were compiled by myself and is based on my own practical experience. I steer away from unnecessary academic or theoretical information, and aim to provide courses that, when completed, leave you with a practical blueprint for a social media program in your own business.
The Time-saving Social Media CourseAn introductory Social Media Program for small business owners who have limited time to do their own marketing.
The course is a step-by-step guide to help you make you business more visible on the Internet. After working through the course, you will have a completed basic social media program which is tailormade for your small business.
- Your brand
- The difference between marketing and sales
- Why you need marketing
- Why you need social media marketing
- How to use social media effectively
- Social media tools
- How to use social media to promote your own business
- Your own social media assets, strategy and calendar
- Creating your own content
- One social media management tool
- Measuring the impact of your social media campaigns
Learn social media marketing in 10 sprints
Small business owners and employees of larger enterprises, rarely have the time to attend 12 day, 12 week or 12 month courses to learn a new skill.
A learning marathon does not suit their busy schedules, which is why we broke the marathon up into sprints.
In 12 lessons a business owner, or the information officer (social media person), can learn enough about social media marketing to be able to create and manage a successful social media marketing strategy for a small to medium business.
- Social media as pull marketing
- Elements of a good social media marketing plan
- Reputation Management
- Using user demographics to choose appropriate social media platforms
- Evaluate a suite of social media tools
- Create strategies for increasing traffic to your website through social media
- Email as social marketing tool
- Requirements for an information officer or social media practitioner
- Basic SEO
- Content marketing
- Introduction to Pay per click (PPC) advertising
- Link building
This course builds on the Time-saving social media course